One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there are some discussion on the suits for the Bruce Wayne figure that I used, I hereby post 2 pictures as I acquire another suit for TDK bruce wayne headsculpt:

The left one's headsculpt is from the original costume batman and the right one is from TDK version bats.

As mentioned before, both suits are bought from mongkok in Hong Kong. Very nice quality suits. I changed the shoes that came with it with a leather one for the left bruce wayne. However, for the right bruce wayne, I just used the shoes that came with the black suit.

I shall post more pics later as I am busy prepping for hw right now.. cheers !!:thanks

·
Will Design For 1:6
1,385 Posts
nice suits! fits perfectly...are you using an HT truetype body? any link to where we can buy the suit online?

thanks!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
It is HUGO BOSS not ARMANI...definitely not Saturday toys. Awesome Bruce Wayne! I have to say you have excellent taste. Very sweet.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
I saw those suits, or at least ones similar to them, at Toys2....really tempted to get a pair of each.

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fantastic suit! I have tried to find one at ebay but not sucessful. Again, if you could give us an online store we will appreciate it. And what kind of body? Is it a True Type Hot Toys?

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Yeah 50 bucks was what drew me away from it. Triad's got some figs with suits and weapons coming at about 60 or 70 a pop, so that's a better deal to...

·
Registered
559 Posts
As there are some discussion on the suits for the Bruce Wayne figure that I used, I hereby post 2 pictures as I acquire another suit for TDK bruce wayne headsculpt:

The left one's headsculpt is from the original costume batman and the right one is from TDK version bats.

As mentioned before, both suits are bought from mongkok in Hong Kong. Very nice quality suits. I changed the shoes that came with it with a leather one for the left bruce wayne. However, for the right bruce wayne, I just used the shoes that came with the black suit.

I shall post more pics later as I am busy prepping for hw right now.. cheers !!:thanks
Great suits. What was your $ damage for these at Mongkok?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
The one's from TOY SQUARE was not pinstripe and ERIC does not have a shirt for it that is why I did not buy it. In a few weeks he will have some not from SAT. TOYS...he said something better.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I checked toys2, looks pretty close to the above suits...same tie, etc., gray suit:

http://toys2.net/product.php?productid=20664&cat=0&page=1

They looks really nice, but $50 + shipping from toys2 is a lot of $$. I still plan to go w/ the Sat Toys suit for Mr. Wayne.

Nice pics gctoto11!!
Wow thx for the replies guys!! and bubbahotep u rock!!! I cannot find those suits online and YES GUYS that suit shown on the toys2net is the suit i've got!!!!!!

I personally get it for 35 US in Mong Kok . Thx for your compliments on the pix i am really happy and flattered :dancing

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooo and guys.. the saturday toys suits are not really that great if u want perfection (or near perfection kekee ) ... this is because those suits are a little bit too big and thick... and of course it lacks abit of details too ...However, i must say I only bought these suits for bruce wayne only becos come on... it's tailor made for him !!! look at the dark knight pictures and you will know wht I mean ..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi do you still have the packaging on these? Can you take a picture?
hiya! sorry I threw them away but there's really no "packaging" per se. It's just those transparent plastic bag that u get from 1dollar shops and the suit's in it .... no printing on it .. no nothing ..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This definitely looks great... like tailor-made... im asking if my local to store is bring in
$50 for a suit is way out
yes mate... $50US is wayyyy out ... Sorry I really dont know where else you could buy online .... I could tell you where the shop is by pm if you guys are interested..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts