One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CHECK 'EM OUT!!! :devilhnd

As I was searching for a Brit SAS parka like the one DML Colin has, I stumbled upon TOYS2.net and found these...I was like WHOA:wideyes!!!

BRITISH ARMY-BLUES AND ROYALS REGIMENT IN AFGHANISTAN-TANK COMMANDER

Uniform

SAS Smock
Desert DPM Pants
Plate Carrier **
Hydration Pack **
Cap
Shemagh
CQB Belt
T-shirt

Accessories
Tanker Helmet **
Crewgard Headset **
Goggles
Sunglasses
Smoke Grenade w/ Pouch **
Fragmentation Grenade **
Admin Pouch
Drop Leg Pouch **
Holster **
Lightsticks **
Flashlight
Watch
Tactical Gloves
Tactical Boots **
Patches
Ballistic Hard Plates

Weapons

Gurkha Knife **
M9 pistols
L85A2 **

** Special features

BRITISH ARMY-BLUES AND ROYALS REGIMENT IN AFGHANISTAN-LIEUTENANT

Uniform

- SAS Smock
- Desert DPM Pants
- Body Armor **
- 30L Rucksack **
- Bonnie Hat
- Shemagh
- CQB Belt
- T-shirt

Accessories

- MK6 Helmet w/ Cover **
- Tactical Headset
- Personal Role Radio (PRR)
- Radio Pouch **
- LED Headlamp
- Goggles
- Sunglasses
- Gas Mask Pouch **
- M4 Magazine Pouches
- Holster **
- Lightstick **
- Watch
- Tactical Gloves
- Knee Pad
- Tactical Boots **
- Ball-Point Pen
- Carbiner
- Patches

Weapons
- Gurkha Knife **
- M9 Pistol
- L85A2 w/ Grenade Launcher **

** Special features

Attachments

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
WOW.They look nice.But after my dissappointment with the SCAR Ranger..I will take the wait and see approach.

The LT sure does look good though.And the Ghurka knives will be huge!As will the L85 with GL.And why can't HT include shirts as weell as jackets/smock/PCU tops/Fleece?

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
OOOOOOOHHHH YEAH!!! About time. Is it just me or does that Afghanistan Lt sculpt have a vague likeness to HRH Prince Harry, with dark hair?

We know you looks at this stuff Hot Toys, when are we getting a Canadian in Afghanistan?

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Damn fine figures HT.
Very nice A2s, the little bits that stick out are there and the UGL model is a beaut.

Both look like variations of Widow 6-7 during his tour in Afghanistan, but I'm more interested in the Blues LT version of him, probably will be my first box buy in a year or so.
The tank cmdr's HS looks to be modelled after his brother HRH Prince William. A pretty nice complement as well.

One thing though, [Yes, I'll be the one who nitpicks this time..] HT please lighten the hue of the darker brown brushes on the arid DPM a little before release, it looks a tad dark, the way DML's is. Both great figures though.

·
UNDER THE RUCK!
435 Posts
omg! omg! omg! omg! ow man this is a multiple buy for sure i just hope theres enough to go around, but being hot toys I highly doubt it.

p.s. does anyone need a kidney? cause i could sure use the money now!

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Looks interesting, i m liking the LT figure more than the tank commander though..

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
These will be the first Hot Toys figures I'll pre-order or otherwise buy upon release.
I wish HT had bothered to make a Browning High Power, the UK most certainly do not issue the M9.

James

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ditto all the above .....one very excited modern Brit collector. Haven't bought a boxed figure in six years, these will be breaking the bank.

Well, we know what will be in Weapons Assortment # 5 .....
Hope you're right David - you know I have a thing for those UGLs!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.