One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Good Enough Never Is
712 Posts
Damn it! Every time and I fall for it. This proves it. You can never buy the first one and be totally satisfied with it. However, if HT feels the need to bend us over a second time, like buying one isn't expensive enough, at least you actually get a whole new version of the character, and you get to improve the original with the better head and machine gun.

Now, lets round it out and bring on Nurse Joker.

·
Registered
831 Posts
This is just mean, the original joker has almost no accesories and a very high price, they could have added those things that come with this figure and are missing on the first version, as mask, weapons, bag, and even that shirt and alternate headsculpt for the same price.

I won't buy this!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Okay, so ... ummm is this thing coming to the USA? Because if it is, looks like I'm buying this bad boy. It's got all the accessories, just not the clothes (which can be purchased on ebay). Although, is that perhaps the best head sculpt of Heath Joker I've seen. could perhaps be the picture.

I will however not be buying both. Screw that, I'll own one definitive Joker and TDk Batman, maybe the batpod. I could always just buy the head sculpts, lol, that's an even better idea.

Got Dam^^it! Why do you do this to me Hot Toys, I will make you pay. You'll see ... I'll show you!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am so glad I held off on buying the first version.

Cool figure - although I don't think he had a machinegun in the bank robbery scence. I think it was just a pistol and shotgun. Still not complaining.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hope harvey Two-Face, with 2 sculpts is next, along with Gordon (iconic costume, not swat, though that would be cool). I don't really know who else they could do from this line other then Alfred, and 2 versions of Rachel Dawes. Maybe al guhl and scarecrow, but that's a stretch.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.