Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
====================================================
Hot Toys - Hot Angel x Movie Masterpiece Series - MMS 74
AVP - SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO collectible model kit

====================================================

Hot Angel?
Hot Toys is proud to announce a brand new product line - HOT ANGEL, featuring sexy female characters in highly detailed outfit.

The debut of the line is SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO.
SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO is an original character designed by Hot Toys, inspired by the female character from the AVP comics.

Story behind SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO project:
With the impact of the first AVP movie, Hot Toys continues the mission of the character LEX, and developed SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO. MACHIKO is configured as a Human Warrior, recognized by the Scar Predator, who has given her the mask, and ALIEN head featured shield, as well as the scars on her face. Given the Predator's strengths and weapons and follow the mission of Predators, SHE PREDATOR- MAHIKO guards and fights against ALIENS... THE STORY- TO BE CONTINUED...

This full geared SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO stands approximate 30 cm tall, features a NEWLY developed Hot Toys female body and over 20 points of articulation, a fabric net body suit with detailed armor. It also features:

+ Weapons:
- one articulated shoulder cannons
- Extendable spear
- Closed Shuriken
- Wrist blades

+ Accessories:
- Predator mask features with warrior scar
- Sword with sheath
- Skull necklace
- Neck Wrap

- Alien head featured shield

- Each model comes with Predator skull featured display base

NOTE: Simple assembly required
Release date: Q3, 2008

Artists:
Character Concept by Howard Chan
Character Design by JOSEPH TSANG
Armor and Accessories Sculpt by JOSEPH TSANG
Head Sculpt by YULLI
Head Art Directed by JC HONG

Alien vs. Predator TM & © 2008
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Attachments

·
blistering barnacles
600 Posts
I wonder what the difference is between the new body and the other bodies from the other aliens figures. But I do hope she has better hands than the recent female figures.
Based on the nude pic it looks like the body has better sculpted arms and a shorter torso. Which were the two biggest flaws of their last body imo.

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
This new body of Hot Toys looks idea for any fantasy warrior type female. I hope HT could release them as TrueType Accessory Body one day and it'll probably be half the price of Triad's Otaku body.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Making of the ''She predator''

Checklist
1. Angelina Jolie likeness - checked
2. New body type -checked
3. Skimpy outfit - checked
4. Predator gears - checked
5. Awesome predator weaponary - checked
6 Predator boots - REJECTED - replaced by low heels shoes :)

Now u got a figure that is sex appealing

·
blistering barnacles
600 Posts
This new body of Hot Toys looks idea for any fantasy warrior type female. I hope HT could release them as TrueType Accessory Body one day and it'll probably be half the price of Triad's Otaku body.
Why do you think that? The male Hot Toys Truetypes have been $30(same as the otaku price) for a few years now. They wouldn't make their female body half that.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Is there anyway to link my paycheck account to Hot Toy's acct? With the rate they are coming out with all those cool stuff, i m facing mini crisis with my wallet and soon, the wife would not be talking to me :cry

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
But at least it should be much cheaper than Triad's Otaku. In my country, a Triad Otaku cost $45USD in retailing shops and even cost the same when shipped from Triad's estore. While a HT Truetype in my country cost only around $25USD.

Why do you think that? The male Hot Toys Truetypes have been $30(same as the otaku price) for a few years now. They wouldn't make their female body half that.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
But at least cheaper it should be cheaper than Triad's Otaku. In my country, a Triad Otaku cost $45USD in retailing shops and even the total shipped from Triad's estore. While a HT Truetype in my country cost only around $25USD.
Then i do hope the new Hot Toys female body would be easily available for you guys over there so at least you guys have a cheaper alternative but yet quality is not compromised.

By the way, where you from??

1 - 20 of 100 Posts