One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Yawn. I’m really getting sick of how lazy Hot Toys has become. Keep regurgitating the same characters in an attempt to make a quick cash grab by foolish completists, and yet still no Nebula, Peggy Carter, Mantis, etc.. Tiresome.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Yawn. I'm really getting sick of how lazy Hot Toys has become. Keep regurgitating the same characters in an attempt to make a quick cash grab by foolish completists, and yet still no Nebula, Peggy Carter, Mantis, etc.. Tiresome.
I agree with the sentiment expressed. My hope though is that they're making the "regurgitated" characters because they can do it easily and make money doing it, but at the same time and for the same reason, hopefully those figures are not taking away a "production slot" that could have gone to a Nebula or such.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
No desire for Nebula but would love the Asgardian Einherjar soldiers and Bor from the Darkworld prologue. I think both would be good sellers but don't think it'll ever happen.
Arm Human body Art Armour Painting
Wing Supernatural creature Cg artwork Art Fictional character

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,392 Posts
my goodness there is so much reposting, cross posting and duplicate posting with this 'buzz' on social media it's making my head spin...!!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
my goodness there is so much reposting, cross posting and duplicate posting with this 'buzz' on social media it's making my head spin...!!
--

Yeah.

At the rate this going, maybe there will be a line of 1:6 figures based on IDENTITY CRISIS?

;) :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yawn. I'm really getting sick of how lazy Hot Toys has become. Keep regurgitating the same characters in an attempt to make a quick cash grab by foolish completists, and yet still no Nebula, Peggy Carter, Mantis, etc.. Tiresome.
I think it is less of being lazy, and more of responding to what sells. I am more than happy if they decide to make the less well known characters, but I am not going to fault them for making what their audience want to buy.

Heck, i pre-ordered some of what they are making too. What is ideal .. is to make them all .. and not choosing one over another.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts