One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Following the first collaboration with legendary Japanese artist, Mr. Takayuki Takeya (竹谷隆之), to bring fans the widely acclaimed 1/6th scale Samurai Predator Collectible Figure earlier, Hot Toys is very excited to join hands with Mr. Takeya again and this time also working with famed Japanese filmmaker and writer - Mr. Mamoru Oshii (押井守) together with Hot Toys' Production Director and Chief Painter, Mr. JC. Hong (홍진철), to present the newest addition to our Artist Collection series. Please stay tuned as it will be revealed very soon!

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
Why Hot Toys?!?!?!?! Why not ThreeZero or some other brand (except Medicrap and Enterbreath)?!?!?!?! This is a sad day for most Jin Roh fans. :cry

PS: I no longer will buy from profiteering companies.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
What makes you think it's Kerberos!? I can't really make out what it's supposed to be at all from that pic. Let's judge when we can see more.

CHEERS!

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
What makes you think it's Kerberos!? I can't really make out what it's supposed to be at all from that pic. Let's judge when we can see more.

CHEERS!
It's a good guess that it's Kerberos/Jin Roh, mainly because of the involvement of Mamoru Oshii, who is so heavily associated with it.

David

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
How can it be anything else? It's great to see the subject given the Takeya samurai treatment. Please do Vader next, Hot Toys.

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts

CHEERS!
It's Kerberos. I saw a pic of the same knight armor that was worn by a soldier figure carrying a MG42 machine gun which at that time was made by Takara-Tomy long ago, but the figure never came through. I'm sad that Takara-Tomy gave up the Jin-roh license, they did a really great job with it.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
It's Kerberos. I saw a pic of the same knight armor that was worn by a soldier figure carrying a MG42 machine gun which at that time was made by Takara-Tomy long ago, but the figure never came through. I'm sad that Takara-Tomy gave up the Jin-roh license, they did a really great job with it.
that prototype was actually being developed by Platz hobby (DML) not takara. after the japan Tsunami the previews disappeared etc. also the 1/35 kerberos saga stuff disappeared from platz site so those were cancelled already. now HT has picked up the Panzer jager the figure will be exceptional but i fear the price :/

http://kerberossaga.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/platz-hobby-16-kerberos-panzer-jager.html

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Ahhh Now I can see them. I'd have to agree with you cats in this one. .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts