One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Wookster - thanks for the review. I hope I'm as happy with the figure as you are. He will be showing up today... I pre-ordered him, I would not have done that had I know that the BMRC logo and type would be left off of the final product.

·
Top Shelf & to the Front
868 Posts
Hey Kneejoint,

Have no fear, I just finished designing the BRMC logo to go on a decal. It looks pretty good from the tests I made. I'll post when I have some finished.

David

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing that. I was thinking of hand painting the jacket, or maybe screen printing. I've have a tiny printing press made by a Japanese company Print GoKu.

I painted a lot of leathers and denim jacket in the 80's and 90's (back in the punk/ metal days).

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Great review and awesome looking figure. Once again, thanks for an exceptional review. It's funny you mentioned the Village People in passing thing with the hat commentary. So far we have a cowboy and a biker - it will be a very interesting set if the next figure is Steve McQueen from the Sand Pebbles ...

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
Thanks for the review. It's a spot on review.

This is an Awesome figure!!! This figure is nearly perfect replica of Marlon Brando. Like he was miniaturized. It's really that good. I was kind of on the fence before, but I want one now.

38Oliver, Chinook has them, go take a look. They have the James Dean figure too. It's smokin as well.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Thanks for the review. It's a spot on review.

This is an Awesome figure!!! This figure is nearly perfect replica of Marlon Brando. Like he was miniaturized. It's really that good. I was kind of on the fence before, but I want one now.

38Oliver, Chinook has them, go take a look. They have the James Dean figure too. It's smokin as well.
You will be very happy. Now that I have him home and out of the box I'm pretty happy. It's a great figure, some one with better skills with a brush could really bring him to life. I'm still a little irked about no B.M.R.C. logo, but that's fixable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.