One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1:6 Neurotic
289 Posts
I'm lucky enough to have all three AvP:R figures sitting on my desk in front of me right now.
I concur Jeff : you're a LUCKY man !!!

Thanks for this great review. It'll help me a lot in the long wait before I have these on my desk too. It also answers a lot of questions I had about this figure particularly on the mandibules.

By the way, how did you manage to have these figures so soon ? Do you receive them directly from Hot Toys ? :D

Sylvain

·
1:6 Neurotic
289 Posts
Ok, I'm starting writing reviews right now !:ninja

Re-reading your review, I clicked on the link to Joseph Tsang’s blog and was amazed to see the artist at work. I think this is nice of him to share with us the "behind the scene" aspect of this hobby.
And this is also why I enjoy your reviews, there are also plenty of interesting links (remembered your other aliens figure reviews).
And YES (!) the youtube videos are really nice additions to your reviews.

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
Seeing the product in-progress on that blog is fantastic, really insightful! Looking at the master paint and production paint though, I think a few darker washes would've worked wonders. Can't wait to get mine!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
These things are so realistic its, well... Scarry, Pardon the pund. The stuff nightmares are made of.. Mine in particular.... LOL,LOL..
" Thank all good things in their Universe for the Preditor.."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.