One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full story here:

http://www.figures.com/databases/ac...=actionfigures&topic=276&show_article=50&nl=1

Full photo gallery here:

http://photos3.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=1137

This version of Jack may make a few people angry as it includes two head sculpts, allowing fans to make both a regular "smiling" jack and the Cannibal version. Seems like HT went the route of the Robocop 3 figure with this one and basically made two versions in one...though fans of the "serious" Jack look still need the original figure...but I'm liking what they're doing here...can't wait to see a Barbossa and a Davy Jones...you just know they're coming... :D :D

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
Thanks for the photos and the information, crowinghorse. I love the 2 head option on Jack. I'll probably release my extra AWE Jack from his box and use the smiling head on it. Turner looks amazing too. I can't be happier about how this line is developing.

Nick

·
Registered
931 Posts
zuno said:
The figures were sculpted by Yulli at HT.

You can also see her other works in her blog.
http://blog.naver.com/yulli63

Let me know if you want to translate Korean language.
I'll help you... ;)

... Zuno... ^L^
Hey thanks for the link, the WarLords figs look so nice. I hope the movie is good.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I'm really hoping Hot Toys gets a license I really love soon. Their product quality to cost ratio is amazing. They're cheaper than Takara or Medicom and generally I think they're better, especially the more recent figures. Those two are damn amazing.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Most I think there's pretty much zero chance of seeing anything.

Tank Girl - Movie or comic, but there's no way either would happen
Darkman - Sideshow has the license, and I'm totally okay with that IF they do a 1/6.
Wanted - Man 1/6 scale Wanted comic figures could be great, from what I've seen of the movie in trailers though movie figures would be lame.
Dead or Alive 2 - The Miike film, the two main guys with wings I would love, again little to no chance of that.
Judge Dredd - Movie or comic, seeing as how close the movie designs are to the comic. Would prefer the comic though. An ABC Warrior from the movie or Hammerstien from the ABC Warrior comics wouldn't hurt either.
The Phantom - Again, movie or comic, don't care which.
The Shadow- See above.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff too.

There's also a few things Medicom has made I'd like to see Hot Toys do as I think they'd do them better and cheaper.

Kakihara from Ichi the Killer.
The Rocketeer
Phantasm of the Paradise

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Yeah, I think the bodies are exactly the same. The only thing I can see that is individual about them is their hands. From pics I've seen of custom Sparrow's the generic body it comes with does need shortened, it's too tall for Depp.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hot off the FedEx truck from HK, on first impresions all the sculpts are even better than I thought they'd be. Smiling Jack looks much better in hand than photos seem to make him look and Cannibal Jack is absolutely a freakin work of art, gonna take some beating as 1/6 of the year.
Gonna try and review as quick as I can-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts