One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There used to be a thread of random non 1/6 stuff that could be used for 1/6 purposes, but I couldn't find it so I'll put this here: a Home Depot branded gift card holder/toolbox. Top notch little item. (mods, feel free to delete this and stick my post at the end of the existing post if it still exists)

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Not quite sure what I'm looking at here -- is that a box shape with an oversize lid, or is it two thin card holder rectangles one on top of the other? I would just go to a Home Depot to look but chances are we don't have these at Home Depot Canada so it would be a detour next time in the US. Good find, it appears.

One of my favorite threads also is that thread Things I find that could help you on your builds. -- someone post this or something else new to that thread to keep it alive, please. Good things come from it.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Makes sense -- looks good. I love these kinds of items. Thanking someone for showing Canadian Tire Mastercraft's promo mini tool cabinet was my very first post on OSW 6 yrs ago.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
For those of you with Tractor Supply stores in your area, this same box is available there as well, withnthe TS logo instead .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts