One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a formal word out on behalf of Hobby-Galaxy.com.

I met Danny through this forum earlier this year and he's a straight shooter. He's helping me with a sizable order for some figures.

Though the 1:6 retail business can be fickle at times, please check out his Facebook page and his website.

He may have something you're looking for at a reasonable price. Moreover, he's a fellow collector and he'll treat you fairly and with respect as one fellow collector to another which goes a long way in this hobby.

http://www.hobby-galaxy.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hobby-Galaxycom/378098058969361

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I have a pre-order through them (which will be my first order), and they have been fantastic with their communication. I will update once the pre-order is completed, but so far my experience with them has been exceptional.

·
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to thank Danny @ Hobby-Galaxy.com for accommodating my special order of a case (12 pieces) of DID MI6 Agent "Jack".

This is/was my very first order with Danny/Hobby-Galaxy.com and I am very pleased & satisfied.

Just to show how accommodating Danny is . . . when there was some initial panic a few months ago based on the initial in hand pictures surfacing online from China/Hong dealers & collectors where the head sculpt quality looked awful . . . Danny offered me an "out" in the event the quality was that bad, but it wasn't after more pictures & videos surfaced.

Danny didn't plan on ordering the figure, but he did so to accommodate a new customer and I'm certainly glad he did.

Everything arrived in superb shape.

Thank you Danny. You made a heck of a first impression with me as a customer and I look forward to ordering from you again soon and I'll be recommending you/Hobby-Galaxy.com to others as well for exceptional service.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I have a pre-order through them (which will be my first order), and they have been fantastic with their communication. I will update once the pre-order is completed, but so far my experience with them has been exceptional.
Reminded in the other thread that I never updated my status.

I can say, everything went exceedingly smooth. Excellent communication, quick shipping and great prices.

They are now my main shop for pre-orders. I highly recommend the crew at Hobby-Galaxy.

:hifive

·
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to put another good word (update) for Danny @ Hobby-Galaxy.

I needed some assistance in seeking what is/was a sold out figure. I reached out to Danny for some information/leads and he gladly obliged in terms of checking for me. It turned out that the figure is being restocked (thus far).

Danny called it straight and is a stand up guy in terms of helping out a fellow collector.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I'll add my praise here, Danny is indeed a stand up guy. Dependable and communicative. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I would also like to chime in on this thread. I bought the D&K Givati IDF from Hobby-Galaxy at a great price, and was so happy with that order that I didn't hesitate to put in a pre-order with them on another item just recently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts