One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who esle thinks a 1/6 -1/87 crossover shoot would be cool and different? i kinda like the idea and have done something like that before with some buses, but i was thinking of using one of my pullman cars, and perhaps doing something where one of the guys is playing with it or working on it. actually this sounds super cool, and i really want to try it soon. anyone else wanna join me, and take your own crossover pics? this just sounds like a fun and creative challenge. btw heres a pic involving a bus and jamie who is playing with it.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
I think the most fun crossover is 1/6 and 1/36, because that works out to having my 1/6 world include its own 1/6 objects; and it works particularly well with the figures having their own classic toys, or reproducing classic toy packaging, etc.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am in the process of making a scene from Girls Und Panzer with 1/87 Dragon Wagons. RAH just needs to release the other 3 figures so I can finish it.

·
1:6 Mechanic
1,046 Posts
The Discussion.jpg

A 1/24 scale model as a quarter scale motorcycle ? You could also try a Z scale model railway as equivalent to an 0 scale model railway

1 - 10 of 10 Posts