One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
My friends call me Ray
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5am in the morning at Shamshuipoo, Hong Kong, a team of SDU has quietly arrived at a building in which a gang of drug dealers with heavy weapon is located.

This is indeed a diorama I made for the Hobby Complex Exhibition held at the Tokyo Big Sight today. The SDU figures were nothing new but made a couple of years ago. I hope you do not mind seeing old stuff again.

The Team

These are the new series of photos I recently took using some new light settings

Back to to diorama. It is in fact a "lazy man" production. I simply put scenery and texture photos on to card boards as the ground and back drop.

The photo was taken at Shamshuipoo, an old residential district at the Kowloon side, which gives a strong feeling of HK.

Hobby Complex Exhibition thread: http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79385

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this re-packaged old stuff.

And new pics added (12th Apr):

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
oldies but goldies man ! nice work-up !! what happened to the SDU chick ? i'm thinking she's deep cover. i also heir hide during recon team...so they must be in their hide during recon.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow Ray absolutely fantastic!!! And nothing wrong with old gear either, not that you can tell with how superb these guys look. Awesome figs and dio Ray, love it!!!!! :thumb
-mike-

·
Registered
324 Posts
Never get tired of the SDU!! Great idea with the photo back ground - very realistic.

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Solid man, Ray! SDUs again! Great job on the back drop.

Ahhh, my SDUs have all been dismantled. Got to bash them up again when i have the time:(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.