One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Great work - love the shorts, nice use of HT SDU vest there.

That figure in the shorts just looks super cool.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
This incident was posted here, when that happened (or rather on the earlier V. of this board), and the casual clothing caused quite a stir. Nice repro, mgbb. Like everyone else, I find SDU figures irresistable.

The "come as you are" operation is an intiguing bashup scenario, as here and in a similar German op that happened a year or two ago.

·
My friends call me Ray
7,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pukingdog said:
This incident was posted here, when that happened (or rather on the earlier V. of this board), and the casual clothing caused quite a stir. Nice repro, mgbb. Like everyone else, I find SDU figures irresistable.

The "come as you are" operation is an intiguing bashup scenario, as here and in a similar German op that happened a year or two ago.
"come as you are" - Yes, Pukingdog, that's the right expression.

Everyone, thanks all for your support. BTW, I will have more SDU's to share soon...

Attachments

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
I got some new BBI G3.5's for my HT SDU rigs, can't wait to get shot of the muscle bodies and actually pose those bad boys.

Again, great work!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.