One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I wanted to show you one of the figures i modified a while ago, It is the Sideshow´s Highlander Connor McLeod.

Since it was sold out i was searching him and finally i bough it in ebay.

But when it arrived, i was a little disappointed with the sculpt head and painting. The eyes where lost and with them, the way Connor use to look at his enemies.......and even with the great sculpted sword.... there was something missing.
So i decided to cut the eyes to make them deeper, modified the nose and the front hair... all using the same resin i use today.
This is the image of the beginning figure:

And those are the final images:

I liked the result... (and i broke the sword in the process.... very delicate... be careful if you have one).

And thats all, any comment as always is welcome! :welcome

·
That'll Be The Day
511 Posts
He looks a million times better after your mods. I like the paint app on the 5 o'clock shadow & the eyes look intense. The original sculpt was just okay and now I see Christopher Lambert there....:bravo Any plans on a Scotland Highlander version to go with him? If not, at least you got that one, which is really cool.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great Improvement.

Can you show a close up of the eyes so i can get a clearer idea of what you did?
It's a little hard to tell at the moment.
Of course, more close images:

I had to reduce a lot the lower eyelid, erase the upper eyelid and cave into the eye orbit, sand over the same plastic and paint.

Thanks for all the comments :clap !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts