One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am a 69 year Young fully service related disabled Navy Vet. I am interested in G.I.Joe Astronauts and I have have a couple of them. What I wish do do is get the proper helmets and make the David Clark G-4 space suits so I can make a1/6th scale "Blue Gemini" spacecraft for the figures. Making the Gemini will take a while, but getting the suit made will be the real work. Cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello to all. I am a 69 year Young fully service related disabled Navy Vet. I am interested in G.I.Joe Astronauts and I have have a couple of them. What I wish do do is get the proper helmets and make the David Clark G-4 space suits so I can make a1/6th scale "Blue Gemini" spacecraft for the figures. Making the Gemini will take a while, but getting the suit made will be the real work. Cheers!
Hi so I think this is sort 'a what you're going for. I regret with my prior deployments and my new job hours I just can't get the time to do more detailing. This is a blend of 1/6th armor ($$$$) back when I had some extra dough from deployments and Delta 7. to start. The helmet is a kitbash from the SR 71 visors and a Joe helmet (it is a 3-lens visor for the EVA ) just before the Shapeways series release of a good looking Gemini helmet came out. The suit couplings are from shapeways also. the negative connections work with the joe hoses. Originally i was using thin styrene to glue the paper to for the Dave Clarke ejection seats and then stared to reshape the ones that came from 6th Armor .It is a 1/6 version of the monogram model in almost all details. It does look good sitting beside the mercury from FAO Schwartz with the detachable add on for the Merc escape tower and adpater for atlas.
Art Wood Metal Balance Visual arts

Helmet Human leg Carmine Automotive exterior Walking shoe

SR
Motor vehicle Automotive design Astronaut Automotive lighting Toy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe's Nurse: YES! That is EXACTLY what I am looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sewing my own suits. I don't have time to go into detail right now ( going to a Dr. appt. Will right back later or tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts