One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member since 1-29-2007 and have been reading all the 1:6 posts, reviews, tips etc. Not too familiar with postings until postmaster suggested I start my first post so here it is. I have been collecting for over ten years now and only recently learnt how to put my images on my blog (www.toyhaven.blogspot.com). Thanks for all the great posts and pictures. Hope to be able to share mine as well.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool collection! Welcome Aboard and hope to see more from you more often :)
Glad you decided to join the board and the wonderful world of postcount~

·
Registered
262 Posts
Alex! Glad to finally see you post here. I'm been a fan of Alex's blog ever since it started and it's practically a 1/6 wiki for me. A link alone doesn't do it justice, it needs a pix!

or two

:jump4joy

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Obviously you don't still live at home in mommies basement and I am wondering if you won the Singapore lottery? That's a lot of money invested (spent) on toys. You must have one great paying job as an executive of some big business or something right?
Welcome to the OSW, good to hear about new people visiting the site.

One Shot out!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome. Kind of nice to be part of the loop - have been reading most of your posts when I visit OSW and your comments, tips and reviews have helped me make some smart choices when it came to 1:6. All the pictures posted of upcoming and current toys have also been great! Keep up all the great work you all have been doing :)

Thanks for the compliments too! I was able to amass so much over the years of collecting because being a 1:6 Junkie, I just got to get my 1:6 fix LOL

Hey there Shaun, glad to have you here. Always nice to have a familar "face".

Once again guys, mucho gracias!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.