One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nice work !! , I'm not an expert on military issue but me like ... That HS is George Clooney?
Regards from Madrid
:cheers

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Good looking figure S.W.A.T. and he does not need a lot of weathering. Generally, troops are pulling one to three day patrols not a month. So, the question is: how duty can you get in sandy environment after 36 hours? Well, firefight, pretty gritty with bombs going off and sweat. I can understand sand and a little dirty but please don't drop him in the mud. It is a really good looking figure.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
lol stall stuff i not going to heavy weather him just going to weather the uniform and that with a gamesworkshop sand colourd paint :D
LOL!!! Cool, it is a nice figure. I am always torn between the heavy weathering and just being dirty. My time in the Army I have been very dirty and dirty. However, there has been only a few times when my uniform had changed colors and that was at NTC after 8 days (woodland BDUs) and in the sand box after a dust storm. I am not counting being mud up to my neck (LOL) cause the rain washed all that away after an hour.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
The HT XM-26 looks pretty interesting. It would be nice to compare the HT with the BBi version. I think that weapon with the ACE TAS Chest System Assaulter IV that came with their Delta figure would make an interesting bash (It has storage for shotgun shells). One of the reasons I order the USAF security figure for the IOTV and to have a closer look at the HT MX-26 LSS. It also would be nice to have a USAF Figure other then a pilot, CCT, or PJ. The security force also have snipers now. I will have to put the two together and see how it works.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts