One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I’m hoping to learn some stuff here. I’ve dabbled in figure collecting over the years but now, having seen the seamless offerings, j would like to get back in and get a few figures (or at least 2-3, and then concentrate on clothing and gear).
My priority question I’m trying to find out is whether a seamless figure with clothes and gear (and head) is offered in a more military style (the TB company seems to concentrate mostly on fantasy characters) or should I just buy the phicen figure, buy a head, and then buy the gear packages separately? I want to start with the lowest expenditure—I have some Dragon and other similar quality gear packs and some clothes that I can recycle. However, I don’t want (or rather I would prefer not to) to have to start the hobby spending Any more than $130-$160, which is why I was hoping to get a figure with the head and basic gear...anyway, I look forward to learning more from you guys.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,524 Posts
Welcome to the board! It looks like you've answered your own question with this: "or should I just buy the phicen figure, buy a head, and then buy the gear packages separately?". Doing it this way is a lot more fun anyway. Your cost will most likely go beyond $130, maybe even $160 depending on the brand/quality of gear/clothing/weapons you want. Good luck with it and most importantly have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts