One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got back on ironman1188 *Steve Lessaw* commission last week for his Tan uniforms.

He left a very conserning and strange message on his Facebook and I have no other way to contact him. So I am a little worried about him.

·
Registered
224 Posts
What happened? Is it a risk of suicide or something? Not sure if there are authorities you can contact, or if making such a move is over-stepping bounds.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent you a PM Flying.

Looking at the message and yes it does have me concern of the 1st risk.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I thought I knew the name. He is also a member of SSF. I'll post a thread over there to see if someone knows him personally and could help us. I'll link it to this post if you don't mind.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
I hope . . . pray . . . Steve is OK.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Back from a short night sleep and just one reply on SSF. Either people don't know or they don't care, which is worse. Anyway, I've bumped the thread...:(

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Do you have a link to his FB message? This is indeed troubling. According to his last activity he was on here just yesterday at 11 am.
Well that's a good sign, maybe he just needs some space to sort things out but would be good to let people who are worried know via pm.

·
Registered
345 Posts
So for those of you who haven't checked on SSF, one of the guy was able to track his address and phone number and left a message . I don't think he got a reply.

I don't have the complete address but could probably get it through the SSF member. Steve lives in

Hamburg, NJ.

Is anyone close from this address on this board?

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
So for those of you who haven't checked on SSF, one of the guy was able to track his address and phone number and left a message . I don't think he got a reply.

I don't have the complete address but could probably get it through the SSF member. Steve lives in

Hamburg, NJ.

Is anyone close from this address on this board?
Facebook could make that determination (to send somebody maybe to check up on him) and there's a process to set it up Segnalazione di contenuti che fanno riferimento ad atti suicidi | Facebook. If (hopefully not so) there is a situation of distress, it may be better if the person making the inquiry is an official health professional rather than a friend of a friend from the internet. Better, probably, on both sides. I believe our friend is in some form of law enforcement so hopefully he wouldn't overreact to being checked up on.

I'm not on FB and so I haven't seen the FB post that created these concerns. FB is supposed to have an algorithm that catches outright suicidal tone posts, so maybe they've looked at it already, but I believe it's still a pilot project so we can't assume that's happened. If someone who has read the post feels that it's appropriate to do so please go to Segnalazione di contenuti che fanno riferimento ad atti suicidi | Facebook.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
no idea why that link I found on Google printed in Italian, it's https: //www.facebook.com/help/contact/305410456169423

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
WOW!!
I am speechless. And embarrassed.
I apologize for worrying anyone.
I am ok. Things were a bit ****ty so I decided to "take a break" from FB and the forums. I didn't even realize how what I said might be misinterpreted until I read it to the police officers who just came to check on me.
I cannot apologize enough to you all, but, thanks so much for caring.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Steve I am just happy you are okay.

The title under your name fits now. LOL.

Thank god.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts