One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really new to the hobby, but have always loved figures. Not sure why I’ve only really discovered this world of 1/6 so close to my 40’s, but here we are!

Absolutely love hot toys figures but with a 3rd sprog on the way, it’s penny pinching time. I decided that if I can’t buy then I’ll make.

For some reason I was drawn to spawn. The lack of any official 1/6 figure is strange, but I absolutely love the character design, specifically this version of him. I built him up on an m35 phicen body in a body sock and went from there. First time build and he’s still WIP, but he’s taken shape really fast this week after a month of work! Looking forward to doing a proper photo shoot with him when fully complete 🙂 cheers!

Outerwear Sleeve Orange Font Performance art

Toy Wood Art Event Hat

Hat Toy Table Plastic bottle Cartoon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THAT is one classy bash friendo. What did you use for his armor?
Hey @blindtruth much appreciated. Assuming you’re referring to the red armour - i modelled and printed out the basic shapes of the boot and the gauntlet, then wrapped them with the same red faux leatherette used for the outer cape. The boot is in 2 parts and magnetised so holds together on the leg. The gauntlet is glued to an arm strap that has red felt on the inside which holds it in place. The singular straps are all leatherette with felt on the inside as well. The small spikes are just 3D printed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts