One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
That'll Be The Day
511 Posts
Re: Live from the Sands...Frank Sinatra...with special guest...!!!

Alright Geronimo, sweet figures man. Frank and Dean look fabulous brotha !!!

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts

Great job on Old Blue Eyes!

He ad Dino do look god together - are you going to do the whole Rat Pack?

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Alright Geronimo, sweet figures man. Frank and Dean look fabulous brotha !!!
Thanks DA...!

Great job on Old Blue Eyes!

He ad Dino do look god together - are you going to do the whole Rat Pack?
Well, there are more Rat Packers than just Sammy...I may find the list endless :). A good trivia question: can you name the entire rat pack (along with who started it)?

Great figures Geronimo, those guys couldn't look any slicker, I love your photo montage method of presentation too.

Cheers,
Peter.
Peter, your Sinatra sculpt is just superb! Or better put from a Sinatra song, A number 1, Top of the List, King of the Hill! Thanks again!

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Here are some alternative pics with a "smiling Dino" sculpt. I'm trying to figure out which Dino sculpt looks better (smiling Dino, or Dino), with Frank. Any thoughts?

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

Excellent figures. Very worthy subjects, too.

Mighty fine work.

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Here he is again...the big man, Frank, in Von Ryan's Express...

·
Registered
605 Posts
I can only say poor Ryan after all he did to really escape the stupid major Battaglia and the stinking germans. :dizzy:cry

See the movie if you can! :thumb

:hat

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts

Here he is again...the big man, Frank, in Von Ryan's Express...

I love this one. Great job! Von Ryan's Express is a classic - I never get tired
watching the movie. Sinatra (as well as McQueen) really looks good wearing the A-2
leather flying jacket.
:thumb

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Very smooth, Geronimo. You had me singing along. My vote is for the Dino sculpt. Let him smile with Ann Margret! Nice work on VonRyan, too!
Hello Mark...I agree with you. Thanks for your input! Smilin' Dino belongs with Ann Margaret...after all, wouldn't you be smiling also if you were with her?!

Wow! Very cool stuff here !

Jay
Thanks Jay!

I can only say poor Ryan after all he did to really escape the stupid major Battaglia and the stinking germans. :dizzy:cry

See the movie if you can! :thumb

:hat
Yep, I agree...the train scenes at the end are great considering they were done without computer graphics...

excellent...one of my favourite movies
Me too, Andy!

Looking good
Thanks Hammer!

I love this one. Great job! Von Ryan's Express is a classic - I never get tired
watching the movie. Sinatra (as well as McQueen) really looks good wearing the A-2
leather flying jacket.
:thumb
Hello Av8tor Joe....yes, I agree...Sinatra looked good in this flick. It was filmed right when he started to see (and eventually marry) Mia Farrow...

BTW, kudos go to Peter The Painter for this great sculpt!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey pallie, likes Geronimo dude, likes sorry that we somehow, someway missed these great poses of our most beloved Dino with his most beloved pallie Mr. Frank Sinatra. We simply stand in awe of your abundant Dino-creativity! And, likes we gotta 'fess up that with Sinatra we prefer the more serious Dino! Know that your efforts on behalf of our King of Cool are bein' shared this day with all the pallies gathered 'round the ilovedinomartin waterin' hole!

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey pallie, likes Geronimo dude, likes sorry that we somehow, someway missed these great poses of our most beloved Dino with his most beloved pallie Mr. Frank Sinatra. We simply stand in awe of your abundant Dino-creativity! And, likes we gotta 'fess up that with Sinatra we prefer the more serious Dino! Know that your efforts on behalf of our King of Cool are bein' shared this day with all the pallies gathered 'round the ilovedinomartin waterin' hole!
Hey, many thanks Dino!

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts

Well, there are more Rat Packers than just Sammy...I may find the list endless :). A good trivia question: can you name the entire rat pack (along with who started it)?
Well, to save a lot of typing, here is the link that answers the trivia question, which anyone would have found if they Googled "Rat Pack"......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Pack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.