One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a resin sculpt and resin hat of Indy's dad on eBay a couple of weeks ago and am bidding on a black leather satchel that I intend to paint brown and I am just wondering where the suits for the customs that I see floating around (esp. the one on the Bay now) come from. I even considered trying to get that custom and throwing away the head but I don't know how cost effective that would be. I also don't want to break the bank trying to reunite my Indy with his long lost pappy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Mike.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The Mattel Ken HENRY HIGGINS suit should work. You can pick one up pretty cheap on Ebay.

I think I know what sculpt you won. I take it the hat is removable?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure abt the hat yet. I sure hope so. It is going to be a bear to paint otherwise.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot for the links, Roger. I knew I wanted to look at yours before I attempted my own but was too lazy to do a search for them. I understood what you said in your first post about wanting to do your own take on the character but seeing him in the Higgins suit really makes me excited about getting my hands on one. Also, the price difference between Henry and Hubert on eBay makes me lean even more towards the Higgins figure.Thanks again and I will be sure to show him here when I am done with him, along with Junior whom I have been working on for over two years and am 99% satisfied with. Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.