One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old Hero's Die Hard
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i have just purchaced the true type black body the one with the jamie foxx HS and i was going to do a bash of him from the film the kingdom i already have the cargo pants and the tee-shirt but was wondering how do i get the Green OD body armour (which i am going to put the lable FBI on to it) thanks :D :hyper

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Hey all i have just purchaced the true type black body the one with the jamie foxx HS and i was going to do a bash of him from the film the kingdom i already have the cargo pants and the tee-shirt but was wondering how do i get the Green OD body armour (which i am going to put the lable FBI on to it) thanks :D :hyper
Do you have a pic of it?

·
Old Hero's Die Hard
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know i am trying to get hold of the black muscel body that came with the HT clubber land or apollo for a more realistic effect so joints are not showing but i guess that they will fecth a very high price now days any one that can help with the black muscel bodt pleas PM me asap i will realy appreciate it thanks, john :D

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
I would have to say that the one on the case is the black one in the 1st pic. Looks like there's just a green hue to the pic on the case. I'll look around when I get back from town.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I would wager that Cuda and USMC Maggot are correct, the body armour on the case is the exact same one he's wearing in the top picture from a scene in the film, and yeah, great flick.
The green tinge is just a mask or whatever digital retouching the Visuals guys did to the cover art, as his hair and cargo pants and other shiny-white-reflecting-dusty areas as well as his watch also become green.

I'd like to see you go with the mossberg or preferably the G3, as they aren't as prominently featured in bashes as much as a kalashnikov, but in the end its your bash, and you're the one you gotta please. ;) Also, in that light, if you're going to pose/play with the kitbash afterwards, I'd stick with the AA TT body that came with the HS. Sure, the joints are showing, but at least it can move :p Have fun!

·
Old Hero's Die Hard
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks sakio i think i will stick with the original body saves me some £££ lol and i am going to go with the G3 does any one know where i can get the g3 rifel from that came with DML chris the SAS sniper ? or is any one willing to part with it ? thanks :D

And then agen the hint of green in the picture could be weathering .... i dont know lol but any info on he G3 would b Nice ... it has to have a solid stock like the one that came with DML chris thanks guys :D

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
If you can find a BBI Tyr Anasazi, the character from the sci-fi TV show Andromeda, it is a bendy style AA/dark brown body. It also has about the same degree of muscle as Jamie Fox in that photo. The HT muscle body is too buffed up for Fox. You can usually find the Anasazi body for pretty cheap, I picked up one for $7.00. There are a few for sale on Ebay. Here's one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.