One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1:6 MANIAC
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I cannot begin to tell how much I hate this line, but I do have every figure they released. First of all, the darned scale, 13"!!!! Then, the breakage issues (just ask my poor Green Arrow). On top of that, my earlier ones have a strange thing going on, with the logos on their uniforms kinda getting "old" and loosing their colors. Ouch!

But I need your help with the following:

HAS ANYONE FOUND A WAY TO FIX THE "FALLING HANDS" PROBLEM? I CANNOT STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!! HELP!!!

:thanks

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hi,
You might try either super glue in the socket,(keep moving it around until the glue dries, repeat as required, this works great for loose joints, would probably work for the hands as well) or you could try a little teflon tape on the peg.
I have 6 of these that I haven't had any problems with the hands yet, but you never know what might happen.
I haven't had any problems with the logo's either. Maybe the heat/humidity where you live?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.