looking for a great version of a 1/6

bullet proof Mask (NIJ Level 3A) BALLISTIC mask

I found in the trade section
21st Swat point man Mask ( not to sure of the quality
)
but it was sold ... and i never found anymore for sale or pictures on the net

the closest I found was this mask at
http://www.store-rooms.com/
but it`s not really what i am looking for.. I am looking for something hight end

does anyone know if a company made a great reproduction of these mask?
and where I can get them

thanks for your help

JF

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
You're technically not supposed to ask that last bit in General Discussion, but to answer your question from above, there are only two options for this mask, the store-rooms item is more easily found and all you'd have to do is paint it black and add the middle strap if you wanted to with superglue and an elastic DML sling.

The shape of the 21C item looks nicer though, and you might be able to find the figure 16H noted if you watch ebay long enough. As to the quality.. I can only guess that it'd be durable enough to play with.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,637 Posts
I bought the one from storerooms, thinking it would be of so-so quality but it's actually a nice, durable mask. It fits tight too so I wouldn't recommend placing it on a HS with a custom paint job because it might scratch it if you aren't careful.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
If you are looking to obtain the dicast metal one Post in the Buy/Trade section and I will PM you. As for durability. booth are sturdy.. I like the fit of the Black one marked "G" in the picture better. Its contured to fit the face a little better and has snug fit in my opinion.Also has a textured appearance.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
21C was the only company to make the mask you wanted, and Store-Rooms is the only one it seems who carries the silver one thats slightly different.

However, according to Davinator's post in the Open Market, you could ask Elfbait via PM to see if he could scratch build you one. Good luck, its a neat looking piece, I was kicking myself for not jumping it on it too. :p

Also, someone recently made an Army of Two custom duo, and they had these ballistic masks sculpted to their faces that looked plain awesome, better than the 21C one imo.

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.