One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Star Wars OT Freak
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I am a real newb when it comes to RAH surgery.

I broke a shoulder in one of my RAH Stormies a while ago, it was bound to happen eventually. I got a replacement body today, a RAH 301 Naked, MEDRAH213.

I was wondering where do I start?

How do I get the plugs out to get at the screws -are there even screws in there?

Should I try to take all the Armor off the Stormtrooper and put it on the new body? I am wary of cracking it or distorting it.

Can someone please point me in the direction to a complete walk through?

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The Mediworld board has a whole section on replacing Medi parts and whatnot, don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other forums here, but a google search for Mediworld, Medicom should point you in the right direction.

And provide pics of the damage, it's easier for them to help you that way.

·
Star Wars OT Freak
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've been trying over there to find someone but to no avail. You would think if they had a sticky thread on this topic that is on it's sixth part it would contain relevant information. Nope.

Any way i popped the plugs out this morning but the screws are very tight and won't budge.

I decided to go for the body swap. Like I had feared, getting the lower torso armor off didn't go so well. I lost the other shoulder and an ankle getting it off. Damn super brittle white medicom body.

Now putting it back on the new body I am having trouble with the body suit bunching up. I am heating up the armor with a hair dryer but it is not doing the trick.

I am considering cutting this part up the side and refastening it with double sided tape on the inside.

Thoughts appreciated. :budhug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts