One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the world of 1/6 scale figures and am in the process trying to make a Logan, I have so far bought the Eleven Headsculpt and a World Box AT012 body. This body while good, is far more muscular and broader in the shoulders then I had a hoped.

I've attempted some research and am after a body with a solid neck while retaining the advanced shoulder movement and thigh rotation. I believe thats a TTM18 or TTM19. Does anyone know if they make a world box equivalent ? Any additional information would be greatful.

·
Registered
968 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I have three of those bodies, and others made by WorldBox, and I honestly love them. They are heavy duty, with fairly stiff joints. They're a little more expensive then the average generic bodies out there, but they're worth it. My only complaint with WorldBox, is the lack of additional hands.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I have three of those bodies, and others made by WorldBox, and I honestly love them. They are heavy duty, with fairly stiff joints. They're a little more expensive then the average generic bodies out there, but they're worth it. My only complaint with WorldBox, is the lack of additional hands.
Been checking these out. What specifically makes the body so durable?

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
They are a solid piece of plastic for one, not that cheap hollow crap like a lot of the generic bodies out their. And as I said, the joints are pretty tight, making putting them, and keeping them, in poses fairly easy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are a good body, unfortunately if your trying to actually match his physique when he's driving the limo he's not that broad in the shoulders or ripped. My world box body is a little loose in the knee joints but overall not terrible. Once I'm happy and pose him on a stand it should be fine. I should have everything by this week and will put up a pic and perhaps the community can give some tips in case something looks off.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,562 Posts
I use the ZC Toys Muscular body quite a bit. I just bought another one last week for $19.99 USD with free shipping from eBay. It seems like a direct copy of the TTM19 body. I also used it for a Wolvie custom. IMO it's a great body and the joints on all of mine have been tight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts