One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am new the the forums and new to customs - but hope to be able to post some stuff soon.
In the interim, I currently trying to put together a custom of Charton Heston in Omega Man and am looking for a Smith & Wesson Model 76 SMG. I believe there was one included sometime ago in a 21st Century Navy Seal Weapons pack but, try as I might, I cannot find one anywhere.
Can any one help? Thanks in advance!

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
the 21st SEAL set actually had 2 S&Ws..one was supressed.you would have to re-do the barrel(cut it back and drill some holes in the outer shroud).or 'customize' a 'carl gustav'(aka swedish-k),as they are close in layout to the S&W.good luck hunting.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did an Omega Man a few years ago. Had Stevo at Stevo's Toys make a custom belt/holster for it. Check his site, simply Stevo's Toys. Amazing work. Also had him do my Steve McQueen Frank Bullitt holster which is featured in his one-off gallery. It has since become a production item. Nice to see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.