One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1/6 Hobbyist
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Threezero Ghost in the Shell figures. Pretty darn good I think.

I went for the deluxe version thinking I would use that set of clothing in preference.

On receiving the figure I really like the standard clothing. I thought I might get another body and headsculpt for the other set of clothing.

To fit the clothing I assume I need a figure the same size, which is probably smaller than some of the female figures out there.

The figure works out at 26 cm, head to toe, any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have seen comparison photos in other posts here (http://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=341460&extra=page=1) that this Threezero figure/body is smaller than the Hot Toys Black widow figure. The Threezero HS is also smaller to the HT head. By comparisons, the standard seamless bodies from TBL or Jiaou are taller/larger than the HT black widow body. There was another post I read where someone was looking for a replacement seamless body to fit a HT black widow outfit which was too small for it. So, I guess, if the Threezero body is smaller than the HT body, I doubt the Threezero outfit will fit (unless it is stretchy) into a standard seamless body (or a jointed body like Verycool which is the same height). That's my impression. I might be wrong.

Alternatively, you might find a Threezero body on ebay which may work. I've seen the Threezero Lin Mae body being offered there. Or try Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety for parts. You might find a GITS loose body offered there.

Personally, I think the CAT Toys CT005 Motoko HS (owner's photos Men With Dolls - Login) looks better than the Threezero version.

·
1/6 Hobbyist
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that is a very helpful reply, thanks so much.

I thought I might have a bit of a problem finding one, but you have given me some very useful leads.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just having a look at the link, it seems like at least part of the reason Black Widow is taller than the Major is the fact that Black Widow is wearing boots with high heels while the Major isn't. In that case, could a Black Widow body still fit the Major's clothes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts