One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I need you expert help. Im working on a custom using the Midori Washio head, she has a cloth mask over her face like a ninja, but the black cloth has stained her nose. I have tried to clean her nose but nothing works. PLEASE HELP ;(

·
Ol`timey!
482 Posts
The dye from the fabric has leeched into the plastic...no amount of surface cleaning will remove it, as it is below the surface. To remove it, try using a Benzoyl peroxide acne treatment, such as "Oxy 10". This may take some time and repeated application to work. Just apply the cream to the affected area and allow to sit. Repeat in a day or two. Continue until the stain starts to fade. It sometimes takes only a few applications, but often will take quite a while. HTH! ...:shades

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
the only thing i would add is that sometimes you can use the heat from a light bulb to help things along. As well , if you ever want to use that balaclava be sure to soak it in vinegar first, that way it sets the dye. I would never use the mask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.