One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Got a couple of question on pouches from Soldier Story 1st Cav figure.

Pictures attached.

On the one with a bunch of pouches, please correct me if I'm wrong, but 2 large pouches are 200rd MG Ammo pouches, slightly smaller are 100rd MG Ammo pouches and smaller two are grenade pouches. Correct?

On the other picture is another pouch. What is it?

Thank You!

Alexei

Attachments

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Don't worry about naming them Alexei, I'll take all of the above :D No, I'm quite serious. Seriously.
Pouches? Coyote? Yeah baby!

I think you're right about the MG and frag pouches.
The other pouch is referred to on some auctions as a funny canteen pouch, but in that picture its meant to house the NOD adjacent to it.

In their preview pictures, when opened up there should be an OD green sleeve inside of that pouch to give them a snug fit.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry about naming them Alexei, I'll take all of the above :D No, I'm quite serious. Seriously.
Pouches? Coyote? Yeah baby!

I think you're right about the MG and frag pouches.
The other pouch is referred to on some auctions as a funny canteen pouch, but in that picture its meant to house the NOD adjacent to it.

In their preview pictures, when opened up there should be an OD green sleeve inside of that pouch to give them a snug fit.
Yea, I know on this figure its used to house NVGs, but I was wondering what it was really meant to be and what it is called... Anyone else can add anything or is it indeed a canteen pouch?

Thank You!,

Alexei

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I know Eagle makes a insert like that.And it says it can be used in Eagles 1 qt canteen pouch.

Here's the insert in ACU

And London Bridge makes a FLC vest exactly like the SS version

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I just got a TS RLCS canteen pouch and it is the same as the SS tan pouch,so I would say it's EAGLE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts