One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning ! I recently purchased some bodies for real cheap ($4 each ).

They came with these hands :

[/URL][/IMG]

The bodies were supposesd to be Did but they don't match the two styles I am familiar with, which are both small peg.

The hands are "bendy" type. I suppose I should know this but searching the interwebs has not provided and answer. I can certainly sleeve the arms to take other hands but it would be nice to know for future reference.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,897 Posts
Welcome to CSI: ONE SIXTH.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like DML bendies on TUS/21st Cent. pegs?
Could you possibly give a shot of the bodies you received as well, it may help
This is one of the bodies I received. They are all like this. I've seen this body labeled as DID in comparison shots but always with small peg hands. Thanks for the help!

[/URL][/IMG]

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
I think that is an early DID body, I seem to remember these being on the LOTR figures they did. I have some shorter ones that were hobbits but the overall design is the same.

CHEERS!

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that is an early DID body, I seem to remember these being on the LOTR figures they did. I have some shorter ones that were hobbits but the overall design is the same.

CHEERS!
Thanks! Everybody is getting sleeved for small peg hands at the moment since I have lots of that type.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Skinny legs and telltale staining, I'd bet the rent these are In The Past Toys bodies. Those guys ALL skipped leg day...

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found this at War-Toys, I think we have a winner...even mentions the stains :lol
Image Gallery

ITPT Untersturmfuhrer (Summer White Uniform) - Nude ***LEGS HAVE BLACK STAINS***
Well now, that be the one. thanks again for all the help !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts