One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Orlando a couple years ago and found a small junk shop. Only thing I can call it. I just had to stop and look around. They had some of everything you could think of. Well I found a 1/6 Jason in a box. I got him at a good price and have had him standing beside my tv for the last few years. I got him down today. And realized I didn't have any idea who made him. Or even if he had any real value? So I am asking you for help. Anyone have any ideas on him? Flash photography Gesture Asphalt Entertainment Performing arts

· Registered
108 Posts
I found one still on sale through amazon for $374, but amazon is normally ridiculously over priced for 1/6 and that is mint in box. Also it seems yours is missing the original machete and teddy bear. Do you still have them? Yours also looks a little worse for wear. The trousers on the original were cleaner than that, less cobwebby. (though I think yours looks better).

Could be a winner if the right collector wanted it enough and you have the bits. If not, I'd agree with lonewolfandcub and say maybe $80, tops.

· Pug Lord
1,244 Posts
Voodoo doll! You must get it out of your house immediately! Send it to me for proper quarantine! PM me for my address! :rolling

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.