One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the Hot Toys MMS Iron Man mark XLVI (46), and the peg for the battery cover on the right forearm has snapped. I bought the figure from sideshow back when it came out, and the site won't even show it in my past orders when trying to get a replacement part. Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement piece or an entirely new right arm? I've tried eBay and a bunch of other sites, but I keep coming up empty. Any help? I am also looking for a new pair of the articulated hands, as the thumbs on mine are very loose. Any help would be very much appreciated.

View attachment 456913

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,320 Posts
When was this released? In 2017? Good luck in finding a replacement. Replacements are only good for up to a year or 6 months from date of manufacture and having one custom made will be hundreds of dollars...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
In other words, you're completely SOL unless you find someone selling the same figure or a used one or components from a used one for cheaper than dirt.

Unfortunately, cheaper than dirt is not synonymous with HOT TOYS.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,078 Posts
Contact Sideshow Collectibles directly, as they're the North American distributor for Hot Toys. They'll let you know if they have spares available or not, and how to get them.

If that doesn't pan out, keep searching for spares here, on Ebay or other 1:6 places for parted out bits.

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,320 Posts
Contact Sideshow Collectibles directly, as they're the North American distributor for Hot Toys. They'll let you know if they have spares available or not, and how to get them.
That figure is 3 years old. I tried to get parts for my Batmobile at just a little over a year and they did not have them.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,078 Posts
That figure is 3 years old. I tried to get parts for my Batmobile at just a little over a year and they did not have them.
Maybe he'll get lucky. Who knows. It all depends on what's in the warehouse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts