One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started working on my Ardennes/ Poteau figures but I was wondering if any of you have more or better pictures?

And I also need help with rolling up a zelthban or blanket is there a proper way of doing it? Everytime I roll it up it looks too big and clumbsy.

For the figures these are the only pics I have

Rudolf

Ernst Kalt and Berthold Nasse

Heinz Schmidt and Lothar Kroh

So if any of you out there have more for reference I'd highly appreciate if you could send me them.
Thanks.

Regards, Eric.

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
For doing the rolled zelt, many use a cheap zelt and cut it up into smaller more manageable sections and so when rolled it looks more scale. Battlegear Toys also sells some rolled zelts (I think they don't unroll into a normal sized zelt - only intended to be used rolled).

That's the only part that I can help you with.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts

These are supposed to be troops from Kampfgruppe Hansen, who had hit elements of the US 14th Cavalry Group. Late-war german unis, Waffen-SS unis and insignia, older stuff like greatcoats and jackboots. US items like cut down ponchos and raincoats, cigarettes, and it seems a number of M1 carbines. I think a lot of these shots are from newsreel footage shot by German camera men.

A number of books in the Osprey series cover Waffen-SS and Battle of the Bulge/ Ardennes Offensive material, including color plates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.