One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
What can I make today?
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a helmet with a facemask recently that I think is a Hasbro product. My instant reaction was that the mask would be great for a Door Gunner, so with a little nipping and tucking and repainting, here it is on the 21C Helo helmet. I used the buckles and lens from a Dragon pilot's helmet and added communications wires as well. It's not accurate, but I'm not about to go spend $100 on the correct helmet. If I get ambitious, I'll make a proper mount for the minigun, and if I get really motivated, I'll do the actual Blackhawk window.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Change the title of your post, I mean thread.

Awesome!!!

What about asking for help IDing the face plate in the title of your post? I'd love to do something like it but I don't know where that mask came from. Might have to try from scratch.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Almost sounds like something for a Cobra figure, your re-do definitely steps it up.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
unless a certain company in hong kong re releases their hgu-56 helmet(with an 'airwarrior' loadout like i have been begging them to do),this will have to do...and it does nicely i must say.those 'older'helmets are still used along side the newer ones.looks like a SOAR doorgunner all right.very nice.hasbro huh?..maybe one of those 'cobra' thingies..the GI joe tackle dummies? got to do some snooping around.again...very nice bash.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.