One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings, just joined the forum today. I'm very new to 1/6th scale figures (a couple of months), and I'm already in love with it. I feel it's a nice outlet for my own freedom of expression, and allows me to be creative seeing as I have a very overactive imagination. Because even as an adult I'm like a big kid. It's also another hobby I can very much enjoy, and invest in outside of gaming. I really like taking time to browse the internet for outfits, and stuff. If anyone has any tips, or advice I'd very much welcome it especially for places here in America I can buy clothes, and things from since I've noticed alot of it seems to be from China. Hope I can get into some friendly discussions with other collectors. Here's a couple of up close photos of Ulfhild my TBLeague/Phicen figure.
Forehead Nose Skin Lip Chin

Forehead Cheek Skin Lip Chin

Reactions: raf_n_tumble

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1/6 Military
8 Posts
Greetings, just joined the forum today. I'm very new to 1/6th scale figures (a couple of months), and I'm already in love with it. I feel it's a nice outlet for my own freedom of expression, and allows me to be creative seeing as I have a very overactive imagination. Because even as an adult I'm like a big kid. It's also another hobby I can very much enjoy, and invest in outside of gaming. I really like taking time to browse the internet for outfits, and stuff. If anyone has any tips, or advice I'd very much welcome it especially for places here in America I can buy clothes, and things from since I've noticed alot of it seems to be from China. Hope I can get into some friendly discussions with other collectors. Here's a couple of up close photos of Ulfhild my TBLeague/Phicen figure. View attachment 491993
View attachment 491992
Hey again! If your looking for a good place to get anything 1/6 I suggest Monkey Depot Monkey Depot - The Finest in Scale Military
as they ship from inside the US and they have very reasonable prices. As far as buying things elsewhere, Ebay (even though it's pricier) is probably the second best option that I know of, however there are very few US based sellers but it's not a big problem as long as you have the patients to wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey again! If your looking for a good place to get anything 1/6 I suggest Monkey Depot Monkey Depot - The Finest in Scale Military
as they ship from inside the US and they have very reasonable prices. As far as buying things elsewhere, Ebay (even though it's pricier) is probably the second best option that I know of, however there are very few US based sellers but it's not a big problem as long as you have the patients to wait a bit longer.
Hey man! Really appreciate the information. I'll definitely give them a look! Yeah I bought a couple of things from Chine through Aliexpress. But I'd seen some other sites, and wasn't sure if they were trustworthy, or reliable so I haven't given them a try. Also bought a couple of things from small businesses on Etsy. As for Ebay I'd always heard things about how it was full of scammers so have never really went there. However I may check them out.

·
Registered
1/6 Military
8 Posts
Hey man! Really appreciate the information. I'll definitely give them a look! Yeah I bought a couple of things from Chine through Aliexpress. But I'd seen some other sites, and wasn't sure if they were trustworthy, or reliable so I haven't given them a try. Also bought a couple of things from small businesses on Etsy. As for Ebay I'd always heard things about how it was full of scammers so have never really went there. However I may check them out.
Yeah you gotta be careful cuz there's a ton of scammer sites out there but Ebay is actually a really good option. There are some other sites like Justice Fighters that are smaller that can have some great stuff but you have to keep an eye out. Here's a link
Keith Justice | Justice Fighters Action Figures
Monkey Depot is still your best option in my opinion cuz they have a good range of things not just military.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah you gotta be careful cuz there's a ton of scammer sites out there but Ebay is actually a really good option. There are some other sites like Justice Fighters that are smaller that can have some great stuff but you have to keep an eye out. Here's a link
Keith Justice | Justice Fighters Action Figures
Monkey Depot is still your best option in my opinion cuz they have a good range of things not just military.
Thanks! Really appreciate it bud. Yeah I'm mainly looking for historic stuff pertaining to the Viking Age. Need to see if I can have someone customize something for my S23B figure. I'm kinda thinking something along the lines of a Valkyrie set, and the outfit, and weapons/shield female Eivor from Assassin's Creed Valhalla uses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts