One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Capt Jhewbagel and I'm new to this forum.
I recognize some of you here (been lurking awhile) and maybe some of you know me as "Kanae" from Men With Dolls forum.
I have a brother who told me about this place and I thought I would check it out. I like it!
Also, it seems whenever I do engine searches for 1:6 information, I always get a result leading back to here. That's how I ended up here plenty of times getting alot of info and review feedback on newly released figures and 1:6 equipment.......pretty handy.

I've been customizing dolls for almost ten years now (started in winter of '98)
I recall it all starting when my older brother showed me 21st Century weapons and uniform packs at Toy 'R Us......I went wild and I put a WW2 German grenadier uniform on a articulate body Barbie.
Now I have a little under 420 figs/dolls and still goin'.
Since then, I've learned to face paint, root hair and melt and glue the crap out of weapons!

If your interested in seeing some of what I've delved myself into throughout my 1:6 journey, I have an album.....http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Pomona/Kanaes%20Tribe%20-%20doll%20photo%20collection/?start=all
Jhewbagel

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side. I just started lurking around MWD, quite a large collection you have. You beat me to the Mifune bash with your Robo-Jockey, nice work!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That's an impressive bunch of people you have on your page, great knack for character development and look. Welcome aboard.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I'm moving your thread into Gen'l Discussion, Cap'n J.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Hey Mark! Welcome to OSW. You should definitely post the rest of the photos of Alita; that's one cool looking figure.

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
I've always enjoyed your stuff over at MWD. Robo-jockey's my personal favorite. Thanks for sharing the gallery (lots of stuff I've never seen before at MWD) and welcome to the OSW :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts