One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I'm testing waters here on OSW I'm hoping turbulent conditions have started to subside by now? The other day I was doing inventory on my figures here's a photo what I have acquired since JAN 01 2017 to today.
-
Hosted on Fotki HT Wonder Woman, TBLEAGUE Red Sonja, HOT HEART-TX3 and Power Girl are my newest.
-
Hosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - Sonja don't you think time to get that old dragon head out of here, it's really starting to smell up the place.
-
A few months ago when I first seen the preview for the TBLeague 1/6th Red Sonja: Scars of the She-Devil Action Figure I thought why on earth would i want a second one? I already have a custom classic Red Sonja figure so very easy pass & now fast forward a couple of months & I'm in a local comic book store & I see this newest cover of Red Sonja comic book that's it I don't have a modern tough as nails biker babe Red Sonja! The second Red Sonja will be the perfect starting point for this project.
-
Hosted on Fotki
-
Thank for looking

Baddog

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It's a wild bunch of women you have there, that kind of creativity was never an issue here. The Red Sonja biker is a really nice take on the classic figure, looking forward to it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Glad you're back, your collection of ladies has grown quite impressively throughout the years.

Really look forward to seeing your Biker Sonya :D

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Great collection. Best part is that it really looks and feels like a scene, a time and place with living characters in it -- not statues in a cold Detolf. That's the way to do it :clap

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great collection, different from what I collect but it’s nice to see variety. I can appreciate the work that has gone into your collection, and certainly appreciate you posting them.
I think the problem with some figures was the way they were posed rather than them being female. There should be no problem with anything here.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That's quite the court you've assembled. All mighty well done, too.

Carry on.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's a wild bunch of women you have there, that kind of creativity was never an issue here. The Red Sonja biker is a really nice take on the classic figure, looking forward to it.
Thank you, that's good to know, I have one more photo shoot of this Red Sonja before I can start to customizing into biker Red Sonja.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad you're back, your collection of ladies has grown quite impressively throughout the years.

Really look forward to seeing your Biker Sonya :D
Thank you, it's good to be back, at this time I'm working on a photo shoot for my other forum called Red Sonja VS Wonder Woman The Championship Match.
I think I have all the parts to build Biker Red Sonja now.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great collection, different from what I collect but it's nice to see variety. I can appreciate the work that has gone into your collection, and certainly appreciate you posting them.
I think the problem with some figures was the way they were posed rather than them being female. There should be no problem with anything here.
Thank you it means alot to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts