One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought his Gun years ago... not only until recently I attempted sculpting his head... even Ruby has bought me the Sideshow release aldy, I am still tempted to do my own version, as he is one of my absolutley fav. character, for there is always a bit of "RED" inside me.

I did not look at any photo reference sculpting this, and not intended to do a film version (as I already have one)... not the best, but keep a certain "RED" essence... be sure that I will sculpt even more...

Bits:
The Leather coat: Konami Liquid Snake (taken out the huge shoulder parts), heavily weathered
The pants: BBI Scorpion's I think, again, weathered
Boots: BBI WII US Paratroop's I think
Holster: G.I.Joe item fm somewhere
Pouches: DID WII German I think
Shirt: Some Dive suit fm cheap 1:6 toys cut half
Rightarm: fm 1:6 Zombie designed by that Italian Comic Artist (Russian RED Star... ) forgot the name...

And with Ruby's Gals... ;)

THANKS AS ALWAYS!!!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Looks great Cal, great spin on big red. Your sculpt looks great and the weathering on his outfit, especially on that coat make it look gorgeous. You two are cranking out some wicked, visionary stuff bro.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Kenny!

Thanks 2088, yup, that is fm Sideshow, costed me 7USD only, I am glad I bought it back then, couldn't have made this without it, a well made piece.

Thanks Drunk_Leprechaun! I know, still thinking of how to enrich the plain RED, already 3 coats of paint, will work on it more... after I finished painting the other 3 new HSs.

Thanks MIKE, MFisher! Glad u like guys him.

Thanks Chris! Ha ha ha.. unlike most H.K. guys (that are more into local / Japnaese comics), I am a huge fan of American Comics, so, be sure there will be more, and I think I definitely gonna sculpt my version of Frank Castle for sure.

Thanks Saiko, yes, leather are good and relatively easy to look good after weathering.

Thanks as always Hollowpoint!

Thanks shuan1162, yup, great arms, I think someone should create and manufacture of items like these, so much fun... imagine "Edward the Scissorshand" like arms... would be cool... may be we have to make them ourselves... ha ha ha!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Rome... ha ha ha! It was a quick photo shoot, I just slammed the foam board on the back to hide the mess on the back... ha ha ha!!!

Thanks Dunedin... Grizzer, Getoninja & Cracktroop!!!

Thanks Uramegak... the small "bud" is from some Japanese toys series, they have Jack Daniel's lookalike too...

Cheers Guys!!!

Stay tune, Monster Hunter teams schedule to launch this Easter!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.