One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heat has been one of my favorite films for years and when i saw the wicked Andy Bergholtz at Red Planet i had to bash this guy and update my Toy Solider Who's Neil.

All the clothing is from the Who's Neil figure assembled onto a Neo3 with BBi German pilot gloves. Don't know where i got the sunglasses from but i had to cut them ip to make them screen accurate and glue them back togetherso that they fitted onto the head, that really required patience.

Im hoping to one day add Al Pacino to make a wicked duo, be sweet if i could get and afford the one from Kojin.

"Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

"I am double the worst trouble you ever thought of."

"I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me."

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
You talking to me? Great Deniro, everytime I see him I think of that line. I know wrong movie, but it would fit in the third pic with the pistol. Great job.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nice. Maybe not the academy's cup of tea, but one of DeNiro's strongest roles in my book. A definite plus for your collection.

·
Registered
688 Posts
great fig as we speak l am working on a neil heat fig as well, almost finished and is that the deniro head sculpt from red planet toys, because l was thinking of buying that resin head but l have no painting abilities, for mine all l need is a suit wich stoor-rooms has the one l want and l also have a duffle bag packed with money, did you paint the head your self.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts