One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent my Chinese New Year Holidays Headsculpting Practice, made 6 altogether, 3 modifying cheap HS & 3 sculpting from scratch (now I challenged myself to sculpt eyes & nose too), pretty please with my little progress... gonna do more and hope can sculpt from photos and real person soon. Thanks for looking!

The Bunch

HS1 (Modified on a cheap George Clooney supposed-to-be, still looks a bit fat)

HS2 (Modified on a cheap Bruce Willis supposed-to-be, not meant to sculpt as Bruce, but a Middle East person, nose too big...)

HellBoy

Mr Wong (My first Asian face sculpt)

Mr Joker (I was thinking about the Joker sculpting this one)

Mr ScarFace (Wanted to do a disfigured two-face type)

The Tools

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys! Headsculpting is rather addictive once you get a hang of it, imagine you are Mr G, making man outta mud... ha ha ha, just kidding, but it is indeed addictive, as I always think the Head is the Soul of a bash!

Uramegak: The Putty is very good to use, easy to sculpt and harden gradually in 5 hours, good timeframe to work with, especially that you can touch up on the details in the 4-5th hrs!

Widescene: As said above, you should give it a try, then yopu can stop buying heads, just create whoever u want and like!!!

Leo: Luv your Halflife team, asskicking as ever!!!

Writinman, Mike, Actionman, Paul & Kenny: Thanks Gents, honored as always!!!

Ray: Yeah! I am thrilled to be able to sculpt eyes too, as I always thought it difficult, which in fact, is not, actually. Ruby is still on the Monster Huntress Project, and we have 2 spice gal heads to mess around soon... ha ha ha!!!

Thanks Kenny, Joker is my fav. too, that face has been a "legend" ever since I knew this character.

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Solid, now that you mentioned it, yeah, he does look a bit like Tommy Lee Jones.

Thanks cdn_rhino! Tell me about it, meant to do one per week... but 1:1 life is just eating up too much... I am lucky to have such a supportive girlfriend and family!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Roger, yeah... now that you mentioned it, he does look abit like Dirty Dick, lol!

Thanks Cracktroop! Asian HellBoy?! Now, that is an idea!!! Ha ha ha!!!

Thanks Evilalive! "Ya... ya ... ya x 100", that is me memories of "F.O.N.S", my sis has that ringing tone, which is hilarious!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts