One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Allot of preorders aren't included, so watch out.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Might be worth a look, cheers!

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
I make no attempt to hide the fact that Darren at Collectable Kitbash is my 'go to guy' for pretty much all of my boxed figures and loose parts purchases. I would well recommend him to anyone. He's always been very good to me and I've come to know him and his family very well. His shipments are extremely well packaged and I know just how hard he works to ensure everyone recieves a great service.

If you're in the UK or EU, please do give him a try, you won't be disappointed.

Forget about all these flashy gimmics about 'price matching' and 'powerpoints'. If you want a good, honest retailer that has a long standing and active interest in our hobby (true 1/6th scale collecting and kitbashing, not just 'hot toys') then he's your man.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
i pre-ordered two figures from 'that powerpoints and price matching company' and they were in stock in december, and i am still waiting! after several emails i'm repeatedly told they will be sent in a couple days but nothing. collectable kitbash never been a problem, CKTBSH is my go -to from now on.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
He's good and I have got stuff from him in the past, but, he got the DID Jack in and hasn't parted any out. I was waiting for him to as I knew I'd get a good price for the HS, but I'm not sure he'll do it now.

CHEERS!

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
I have my eye on the End Walker, but when its 'in stock' then surely it qualifies for free postage. Is that the terms?

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
He's good and I have got stuff from him in the past, but, he got the DID Jack in and hasn't parted any out. I was waiting for him to as I knew I'd get a good price for the HS, but I'm not sure he'll do it now.

CHEERS!
Roger, Darren said he will be parting some out. Drop him a mail and let him know you're interested.

I have my eye on the End Walker, but when its 'in stock' then surely it qualifies for free postage. Is that the terms?
Jan, the 'Walker' was added to pre-order prior to Jan of this year, so is excluded. From what I understand, any boxed figures added from/after Jan this year will have free-shipping. MC Walker comes into stock on 22nd Jan by the way, along with VTS Revenger and DAM Glint figure too! :)

P/O slots still available on the Glint figure btw. Looks awesome, you don't want to miss out on that one!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I just paid up for my ACE workshop MACVSOG figure that i pre-ordered in December, and I have not been charged for shipping.
Look forward to receiving the figure from CK.

Stu

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Thanks 4defcon that makes sense now. I have had loads of loose parts but not much boxed, but postage doesnt seen too drastic

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Roger, Darren said he will be parting some out. Drop him a mail and let him know you're interested.
Thanks for the heads up! If I contact him I may then have to commit to buying one and I'm not sure I can do so just now. I'm building a new PC soon and that has to take priority or I'll never get it done.

CHEERS!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
still no items from 'that powerpoints and price matching company' and the 3rd week of Jan is almost over. items arrived at their store early-mid December. i understand if during the xmas rush they can't send them out in time before new year but it's been 3 weeks already since new year. what is the point of pre-ordering if other e-tailers and forbidden planet stores got them and sold them before mine even get dispatched????

collectable kitbash on the other hand has never been late sending items (even in the rush up to xmas) so collectable kitbash you have a loyal customer in me :)

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
still no items from 'that powerpoints and price matching company' and the 3rd week of Jan is almost over. items arrived at their store early-mid December. i understand if during the xmas rush they can't send them out in time before new year but it's been 3 weeks already since new year. what is the point of pre-ordering if other e-tailers and forbidden planet stores got them and sold them before mine even get dispatched????

collectable kitbash on the other hand has never been late sending items (even in the rush up to xmas) so collectable kitbash you have a loyal customer in me :)
That's really disappointing to hear, I hope they manage to resolve your issues shortly for you. In contrast, CK had their DX-13's in for example and people were receiving them on Christmas Eve - a very nice early Xmas present for some!

What did you order out of interest?

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
That's really disappointing to hear, I hope they manage to resolve your issues shortly for you. In contrast, CK had their DX-13's in for example and people were receiving them on Christmas Eve - a very nice early Xmas present for some!

What did you order out of interest?
HT tony stark and kotobukiya war machine

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Have they given you any kind of reason as to the delay, if this item is apparently 'in stock' (which by my definition means, in their hands available to send...).

Steve
items were 'in stock' in mid December (tony stark armour test by HT and war machine by Kotobukiya). the reason they gave is backlog after xmas rush. 3 weeks into Jan and they still didn't get to sending mine? ridiculous. i'm betting really they stalling because they sold more than they had and are waiting for new stock, that's my guess, but then, why bother to pre-order in advance if they are gonna leave you till last??

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
That is terrible. I mean, at the end of the day these are just toys and it's not as if we're talking life and death here, but its very poor customer service and doesn't fill you with confidence to purchase from them again. If it wasn't for the Kotobukiya I'd tell them to shove it, the Tony you could get from elsewhere still (I knew of a few places).

Never promise what you can't deliver, suicide for a companies reputation.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
That is terrible. I mean, at the end of the day these are just toys and it's not as if we're talking life and death here, but its very poor customer service and doesn't fill you with confidence to purchase from them again. If it wasn't for the Kotobukiya I'd tell them to shove it, the Tony you could get from elsewhere still (I knew of a few places).

Never promise what you can't deliver, suicide for a companies reputation.
first world problems i know but it irritates the heck out of me that i end up waiting (so far) a month longer for items i could have bought from forbidden planet in town or collectable kitbash online back in December. bad behaviour for such an e-tailer.
shoulda ordered from collectable kitbash for stark and forbidden planet for war machine but 'that powerpoints company' was somewhere i kept seeing mentioned on facebook and i assumed they would be more reliable and get earlier stock. i was dead wrong.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.