One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on here for a while,I had to install my new man cave this summer then I built a semi auto 1917A1 Browning,but now that winter is coming on and I'm back to selloing stuff on Ebay I would really like to find a better headsculpt for my PLMB 2018 S26A Phicen!
When they first came out there were any good headsculpts that were small enough to look proper,but now that they have been out for a more then a year hopefully they are available now.
And this may have been covered recently but I've been too busy to get on here to watch, so if it has been covered a link to the thread would be greatly appreciated,or some numbers for headsculpts that match the stature of the smaller bodies would be great! Thanks.

· Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Stryker! That was just what I needed! I was looking at some of the elf head sculpts,they looked like they had much finer features and smaller dimensions. I can't really use asian because I model Germany at the end of the war,not many asians running around,but not many 6 foot tall women either. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.