One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I put the head on a Phicen Mid-Bust Pale Stainless Steel body to see what it would look like. Just for fun and pure curiosity if it'll work out.

First off, the head does fit, but can only turn left or right (no up down movement). Also the neck isn't perfectly aligned. Otherwise, it was fun seeing her in this body.

I had fun posing her... :lol

Head: Mattel Monster High Headmistress Bloodgood
Body: Phicen Seamless Stainless Steel Mid-Bust Pale
Dress: Hot Toys Ada Wong
Lace Garter Stockings and Boots: Verycool

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
That did work out pretty well. Actually that cartoony-style head on a realistic body (and the attitude she gets from wielding a "real" pistol) might fit right in with the DAM Toys Gangsters's Kingdom style. It doesn't look like DAM Toys are getting around to doing the females any time soon, so for now maybe your girl could be a Queen of Spades or Queen of Diamonds in that setting.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
That did work out pretty well. Actually that cartoony-style head on a realistic body (and the attitude she gets from wielding a "real" pistol) might fit right in with the DAM Toys Gangsters's Kingdom style. It doesn't look like DAM Toys are getting around to doing the females any time soon, so for now maybe your girl could be a Queen of Spades or Queen of Diamonds in that setting.

Man, I need to kick myself around the room for not starting with those GK figures...

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
:wideyes That is an awesome idea.

Man, I need to kick myself around the room for not starting with those GK figures...
Right there with you - especially since the GK need a grouping and don't fit as well with other figs. At least the upcoming Diamond 2, Diamond 3 and Spade J Memories look to be even better than any we missed.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Cosmic: MH dolls have 11 points of articulation. The headmistress is taller and has a unique head compared to other MH dolls. She definitely has a more defined chisel look (to me).

@Moonbase: I'm very new to the scene. I knew nothing about DAM and GK until you brought it up (with some quick googling). The Phicens are my very first foray into this 1:6 action figure world. I've never heard or owned anything else except fashion dolls (Integrity Toys, Barbies, Tonner, etc).

Thanks for all the comments. :D

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
That's a pretty cool looking figure, I'm not really into that style but this one looks great :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts