One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to alter the shape of a figure's head/face, I have a ZC Rebecca and she is a bit...masculine and I wondered if there was a way to alter her head and if it was is there someone who I could pay to do it?

Thanks

· Registered
258 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to alter the shape of a figure's head/face, I have a ZC Rebecca and she is a bit...masculine and I wondered if there was a way to alter her head and if it was is there someone who I could pay to do it?

Thanks
Have you also looked up potential artists on IG and FB? I honestly don't know how much people frequent the forums here. I use Mary Frost (I found her here on these very forums) at Frost Vision Studios for painting some of my sculpts. I think her husband specializes in the actual sculpting part. They might be able to take care of the altering of the sculpt plus repaint it for you.

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
PSST . . .

As for cost from a proven and reliable artist . . .

The rate starts at around $100.00, but likely higher.

You're going to be in a rude awakening and experience.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.