One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as much as I like and love figures, I love the heads just as much. They are so unique and have a character all there own. Even the ones that look like actors.

For the longest time I had no idea how to display them, they were all just held in a drawer until I found a use or body to put them on. I decided to make a head tree, which was ok for awhile, then I came across one of these when my wife bought one for holding her sewing thread...and that is what it is a thread stand! This one holds 60 heads....

You can find them at any sewing place including Michale's, Joannes etc :thumb

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Frikken brilliant, man.

Because of the rising shelves, you could even call it a "heads up display." (Har, har, har)

Is that a Clark Gable sculpt I spy?

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
or, you could say you're going to show off doing a head stand ... :lol

Looks great, that actually is an impressive display of itself -- both convenient to work with for finding and sorting the heads, and just very cool to look at as a pure display.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will the heads sit straight up like yours as-is or did you have to lean the stand back a little more to get this effect?
I had to modify the legs a bit so that the whole unit would sit back wards more, that way the heads would sit upright...:thumb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts