One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , these are my ARVN Rangers , with a new officer . He looks pretty mean to me , but he can not be all bad , as his letting his troops enjoy a game of cards . Insignia has been home printed . Dragon Helmets ,with water slide decals , that I had made . Ultimate Soldier Uniforms , and custom scarves . I brought the Vietnamese money yonks ago on Ebay . I think the uniforms work quite well here , the ARVN very often wore tight fitting uniforms , and I believe the cammo pattern was often off beat and different . Hope you like them anyway .

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very fine troops and details Mark, as well as a clever plot.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
Superbly done.

One would think after all these years that there never was a mass produced 1:6 representation of an ARVN Ranger?

Are you listening/reading a.c.e.?!

;)

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cotswold Collectibles did one , and it aint half bad either uniform and equipment wise . I had fun doing these . Glad you liked them . Thanks Mike and DFC .

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Great job with these troopers. Very nice details and set up. :bravo

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Chippy these are brilliant and highly original. Way to go
I couldn't agree more! Love what you're doing with the Vietnam theme. I don't think anyone has covered so much with so many figures as you have. Fantastic!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I couldn't agree more! Love what you're doing with the Vietnam theme. I don't think anyone has covered so much with so many figures as you have. Fantastic!
Such a nice and encouraging comment to make , thanks Val . There is more as well , but it`s finding the time to play with them . At the moment I am basically photographing them to give me an idea as time progresses , if , how and weather I can / have improved them . Thanks All for the kind words .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts