One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hawk's Place Fantasy Sci-Fi & More! Kitbashes & other figures! (Lots of females)

So I just want to share some of my customs, kitbashes, or just whatever strikes my liking.

While I can post most of these here an on Facebook (See "Hawk's One Sixth Scale...") Some of these (containing nudity) would be too risque for either place. So I am working on a Flickr account, and will link to it here.

Looking forward to hearing y'alls thoughts on these! ENJOY!

RED SONJA

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Hawk's Place Fantasy Sci-Fi & More! Kitbashes & other figures! (Lots of fema

FLINT & LADY JAYE (Two of my three favorite GI Joes! Can ya guess the other? ;) )

(Lady Jaye has since gotten a better hat. And its a black one.)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Hawk's Place Fantasy Sci-Fi & More! Kitbashes & other figures! (Lots of fema

Very nice figures and very nice photos -- the ones set in nature were really cool. Thank you for sharing your collection and kitbashes.
Thank you! And you are welcome! It's my pleasure!
I love finding cool places outside that look just right for the character!

GREAT figures and photos!! Please keep sharing!
Thanks! I sure will! :)

Very nice work on the figures and photos! They really come alive in the natural settings.
Thank you! I couldn't agree more! I love the natural settings. It's tricky to find right ones with 1/6 scale though. But when you do, it makes it that much better! :)

Nice realism in your photos.
Thanks for noticing that dragonrider! I try! :)

Really fun pics. Love those Red Sonja ones. Theres a really great retro feel to them both.
I am glad you enjoyed those! She is one of my favorite figures and I had fun playing with the "photo effects" to get that look.

Stay tuned! More to come! Thanks for all the comments! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Love the Red Sonja pics. What headsculpt is that?
Is that a Scarlet Witch head on Red Sonja?
Yes. That is the Elizabeth Olsen head with red hair "custom" head sculpt. :) Elizabeth is a head sculpt I could use over and over and over and over... she's just so pretty.

Also the head sclupt I used for She-Ra ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts